- B.A. in Sociology from the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences of the University of Zagreb
- International Women's University, Hanover (Area Migration) - postgraduate course (20 ECTS)
Employment and professional experience:
- Institute for Migration and Ethnic Studies, Zagreb, 2009–
- Central Office for Development Strategy and Coordination of EU Funds, 2005 – 2008
- Croatian Parliament – Vice-Speaker Office, 2004 – 2005
- Housing, Verification and Monitoring (project on return and reintegration in Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina), 2001 – 2003
- Centre for Women War Victims, 1998 –2001
Project management, evaluation of grants
- Nasilje protiv žena : istraživanje : stop nasilju protiv žena / [autorice Jasna Belamarić, Suzana Kovačević, Petronila Neuner], Centar za žene žrtve rata, Zagreb, 2000.
- Nasilje nad ženama 2000. : izvještaj istraživanja = Violence against women 2000 : research report / Suzana Kovačević, Silva Mežnarić; Centar za žene žrtve rata, Zagreb, 2001.