Ana MALNAR, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. from the Faculty of Philosophy, University of Zagreb (2001)
- M.S. from the Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics of the University of Zagreb (1995)
- B.S. from the Faculty of Philosophy, University of Zagreb (1991)
Employment and professional experience:
- Institute for Migration and Ethnic Studies, Zagreb (2011 - )
- Institute for Anthropological Research, Zagreb (1992 - 2010)
- Teaching the "Anthropological demography" course within the graduate program of Anthropology at the Faculty of Philosophy of the University of Zagreb (2011)
- Seminar the „Introduction of Biological Anthropology" at the Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics of the University of Zagreb (2007 -2010)
- Seminar the „Introduction of Anthropology" at the Faculty of Philosophy of the University of Zagreb (2007 - 2010)
- anthropological demography, migration, population structure of isolated population, anthropology in action
- investigations of cultural and social changes and modernity competences among youth
Articles in journals
- Sujoldžić, A., A. Marković, A. Chaventre. The population structure of the Island of Krk - geomorphology, demography and linguistics. Collegium Antropologicum 16: 413-425, 1992.
- Sujoldžić, A., A. Marković, P. Šimunović, B. Finka. Govori otoka Krka – Uvod u antropološka istraživanja, HAZU, Filologija, Knjiga 20-21, Zagreb, 1992.-1993.
- Marković, I., A. Sujoldžić, A. Malnar, A. Chavantre. Endemic goitre, Migration and nutrition of the Dogon population. Collegium Antropologicum 20: 263-275, 1996.
- Malnar, A. Estimation of inbreeding, kinship and genetic distances from surnames – costal population of Middle Dalmatia, Croatia. Collegium Antropologicum 26: 411-421, 2002.
- Malnar, A., N. Viličić, V. Jovanović. Demographic development of the Middle Dalmatian cost and simulation of trends in population density by the LOPI Model. Collegium Antropologicum 26: 25-37, 2002.
- Malnar, A. Population structure in the island of Ugljan – Demographic processes and marital migration. Collegium Antropologicum 32: 1239-1250, 2008.
- Malnar, A. Ethnohistory, demography and migration: the Island of Pašman. Collegium Antropologicum (u tisku).
- Prodipto, P., M. Mihanović, S. Molnar, X. Huifeng, S. Guangyun, G. Saurav, N. Jeran, A. Tomljenović, A. Malnar, S. Missoni, R. Deka, P. Rudan, Association of tagging SNPs on eight candidate genes in the dopaminergic pathway with schizophrenia in a Croatian Population. Croatian Medical Journal 50 (2009) 361-369.
- Malnar, A. Anthropological researches as a support to the planning of public health in Africa. Revija zdravstvenog varstva (u tisku).